Questions asked in this episode:
- 0:55 - Introducing Jess Davis & Tyson Hoffmann
- 1:30 - You were 1 week into your fresh relationship as a couple. While that's already an interesting journey to navigate you decided to start Mr Potato as well. How was that navigating not just your relationship as partners but as business owners?
- 7:17 - Do you think it was also the excitement of a new relationship as well that wanted you to succeed in business?
- 8:35 - How did you figure out your working relationships as co-founders so early in the piece and make that work as the business scaled?
- 11:11 - What advice would you have for the business owners out there who they're struggling to find that groove in a business relationship?
- 12:58 - How many franchises do you have now?
- 17XXXX - What were some of the challenges in the business that brought you to The Entourage?
- 20:20 - You joined about a year ago, what have been some of the main results or changes you've seen since joining The Entourage?
- 22:20 - How has The Entourage helped with your journey from one Mr Potato to expanding into franchises now?