Questions asked in this episode:
- 1:59 - I really want to focus on how you built the brand of Boost Juice and all the brands under Retail Zoo, and how you've acquired and built such a meaningful community and audience of incredibly happy people?
- 4:01 - What have been some of the strategies to translate that brand equity into a meaningful digital strategy?
- 6:35 - There's a real community engagement with your digital strategy - 1.2 million followers on social. What have you done at Boost Juice to nurture and foster long-term relationships with the consumer?
- 9:16 - For bricks and mortar businesses that want to lean into digital to a greater degree, where should they start and what should they be doing?
- 11:01 - As we come out of this, what should business owners be doing to get ahead of that and take advantage of it?
- 12:39 - What's been your biggest learning through this period?
- 14:03 - Boost now has 550+ stores in 14 regions, how have you developed the brand and customer experience to be so consistent regardless of where they are?
- 15:29 - What do the next 12 months look like for you guys?