Topics covered in this episode:
- 1:24 - You've gone from being a PT to having a wildly successful app. You've got a community of 50 million now. What have been some of the unconventional things you've done along the journey?
- 3:56 - What were some of the strategies that helped you get so far along that journey that others weren't able to?
- 6:24 - You recently sold the business to iFIT - that planning you did paid off. What was that experience like? What were some of the key lessons from that?
- 7:07 - What was the journey of stepping away from the company been for you?
- 9:17 - How did you get through the journey of delegating and stepping out of the business?
- 14:59 - Have you had any mentors along the journey or massive supporters who were really cheering you on?
- 16:50 - What are some of the key building blocks that you help younger generation put in place?
- 19:10 - What would be some of your key bits of advice in businesses trying to take that next step in growth?