Questions asked in this episode:
- 1:37 - Introducing Matt Jones
- 2:10 - You're the brains behind the brand of Four Pillars Gin and you've helped make it Australia's favourite gin. What are some of the secrets to making that happen?
- 5:09 - How have you built that brand story behind Four Pillars? What are the big building blocks you used to build your way up?
- 11:26 - Your specialty gins have been a part of Four Pillars for a long time. Where did that idea come from?
- 19:04 - You could be doing anything, but you honed in on a specialty and you've come out the other side with all the opportunities from that central point. That's why you've been so creative?
- 25:16 - You've got great experiences around your product - like great packaging, but what else do you do to enhance the experience of people interacting with Four Pillars?
- 32:17 - Make It Happen In A Minute