Questions asked in this episode:
- 1:23 - How are the current times affecting you? What are some of the challenges?
- 2:45 - It's been 11 years of the Reliance journey but right back at the beginning, you were losing money every month. 2 years in, it was still looking pretty bleak but fast forward to today, you're one of Australia's fastest growing real estate companies. What are some of the secrets to making that happen?
- 6:17 - What strategies would you give to business owners to help them hit the phones, prospect day in, day out?
- 9:42 - You're almost 150 people, 10 offices, how much of your time are you spending on driving growth and how much are you spending on enabling growth?
- 11:24 - What are some of the key principles to building a great culture, especially now as you've got such a big team?
- 13:11 - How much interaction and collaboration do all of the different offices have? Do you have to deal with them separately or together?
- 14:55 - What were some of the other things you took away from The Entourage program that is still being used in Reliance?
- 21:05 - I'd love to dive into your journey from India in 2004 and then you started your career as a door-to-door salesman, and then you got into real estate and you built Reliance from there. What are some of the challenges you faced along the way? What were some of the great milestones you achieved as an immigrant entrepreneur?
- 27:45 - Make It Happen In A Minute