Questions asked in this episode:
- 2:02 - Looking back at your career, you're the master of Mazal which is a term you speak to in being in the right place at the right time. What does Mazal mean for our listeners and what it could mean as things are starting to reopen?
- 3:46 - If we look forward to the months ahead, we've got a great opportunity around the timing bit, coming out of the forced hiatus. What do you think business owners can do to best put themselves in the right place to ride this wave out?
- 6:41 - Looking at this time through a marketing and sales lens, there's so much opportunity ahead for growth. Do you have a couple of enduring strategies people should keep top of mind?
- 9:20 - Any principles on really driving good volumes of sales as things reopen?
- 10:47 - Do you think there's an opportunity over the coming months to capture the pent up demand into a repeat consumer base to leverage that going forwards?
- 11:46- The digital marketing space can get expensive and crowded quickly. You've been great at PR. Do you have a couple of tips and strategies in that you can touch on?
- 16:38 - You've done a great job at building great teams and cultures. Any strategies or bits of advice for people wanting to build their team over the coming months and years?
- 18:02 - The talent you have, do you grow them up in your business or do you find them outside and bring them in? What's been your strategy?
- 20:33 - What are a couple of things you're most excited about?