5 Essential Steps To Building A 7-Figure Business
Great businesses are built by entrepreneurs who understand that their business is a reflection of themselves. When starting a business you are architecting the future from the ground up.
In order to build a business that reaches any kind of heightened level of success, it is imperative to equip yourself with the knowledge you need to push through each stage of the journey.
This course has been specifically designed by Jack Delosa to give you the exact blueprint you need to follow in order to build a successful 7-figure business.
Yours today for a limited time of just $19.
What's included in the Building A 7 Figure Business course?
- Access 5 modules to help you build your 7 figure business
- Get lifetime, unrestricted access to our Building A 7 Figure Business course so you can learn anywhere, at any time, and at your own pace
- Access the exact frameworks, strategies, principles and blueprints we teach our members to build a 7 figure business.
- A bonus 30 minute Discovery Session with an Entourage Entrepreneur Development Manager, so you can gain clarity on the core opportunities and challenges facing you and your business
- All this is valued at $497 - but you'll get it for just $19
The 5 principles you'll learn
Think Like An Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship is about creating a life of choice and not of chance. It requires you to step out of your comfort zone and create a path that is uniquely you.
Craft Your Sales Model
As an early stage entrepreneur, you should spend 80% of your time on revenue generating activities. It doesn’t matter how good your product or service is, if you don’t spend enough time on revenue generating activities you’ll fail.
Develop A Great Business Idea
The entrepreneurial journey you are starting is challenging and you will be tested time and time again. Discover your passion worth fighting for and dedicate your life’s work to it.
Deliver To Customers
Customers are happy when they get more than they expect. You need to know what your customers expect in terms of timing, price, packaging and customer service - then exceed those expectations.
Build And Engage Your Audience
Understand your consumer better than they understand themselves. The hearts and minds consumer quadrant will enable you to speak to your customers in a way that truly connects with their wants and needs.